Monday 18 February 2013

Writing Unit 4: Write about plans for a visit


Hi, Jessy

I'm just writing to check that everything's Ok for your visit.

I think you'll like Banyoles. On Saturday morning, we're doing a bike tour with my parents because they really want to show the natural landscape and the beautiful and rural town. We'll be free in the afternoon, so we'll probably meet some of my friends, and we could either walk around the town, go to a Darder museum or go to Espai Gironès to watch a new film. It's up to you. I expect we'll end up in one of the discos in the shopping center  night.


On Sunday, we could visit Casc Antic. The architecture is typical of Banyoles. There isn't much to do in them, but they're very pretty places. I'll get some photos and you can have a look.

We're going to meet you at the railway station tomorrow, so can you remind me what time you train gets in?

Looking forward to seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment